2NT is an international software and website development company specializing in applications, consulting & business solutions. Our mission is to bridge the technological gap with convenience and satisfaction equipping communities to achieve their goals. Convenience is the key for our customers.Due to our rapid growth we need addition professionals to join our team as below:
- Website, web app and database programming using PHP/MySQL
- Cross browser compatible, multi devices web page layout development using the latest HTML5/CSS3 standards-compliant code to produce responsive websites
- Liaise with Lead Developer, Managers and QA team to ensure appropriate quality standards are met and timely delivery of projects
- GIT version control
- Support domain, hosting and email setup (Linux servers, cPanel,..)
- Mentor, train and oversee the work of the Trainee Developer in your team
- User acceptance and unit testing
- General organization of website projects
- Forward planning of work schedule, estimation of work and task prioritization
- Effective client communication and training where required
- Effective technical support, training and mentoring for other staff
- Effective support for the Lead Developer, including deputizing when required
- Participating with other staff members as part of the PHP team
- Other tasks appropriate to the post as determined by the Lead Developer, Managers or Directors
- Minimum 3 years of PHP development experience.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming, and MVC frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP,…).
- Experience with Content Management System customization (Preferable Wordpress)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SQL and database modeling. (Preferably MySQL, Postgresql,…)
- Experience building and consuming REST and SOAP API services are preferable.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with HTML, CSS, and familiarity with frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Linux systems administration experience especially for web and database. (Preferably CentOS or RHEL)
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Willing and capable of picking up a new language or framework.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally in English.
- Willing and capable to apply a scrum environment with team.
If you are interested please sent CV
How to Apply:
• Interested candidates should send your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
• Job posting is open to all Nationality.
• Must specifically mentioned your related experience with Technical Knowledge and related work experiences that you have for the position.
• Attractive Salary and Benefit package awaits the qualified Candidate.
• Only Short listed applicant will be called.
• Indicate the position your applying for.
Contact Person : 2NT HR
Phone : +855(0) 23 64 34 477
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.2ntkh.com
Address : 2nd floor of New Steung Meanchey Market, Monireth Blvd, Phnom Penh
Deadline : 15-Mar-2017